Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Broken Wicker

Maybe it's because it's summer... wicker has been on my mind. "One of those all night wicker joints..." I believe is a line from Police Squad or the Naked Gun movies, but I digress. Wicker HAS been on my mind. with all the newer materials, there's very little call or preference for the wispy woven wood anymore. In an exercise in background painting, I called this BROKEN WICKER. Maybe there's an "All Night Wicker Joint" in my future, too... This Is What Comes Out Of Me!
BROKEN WICKER       2012
This piece is up at Ruthie's Bagel Dish along with 39 other pieces until September. Please check it out if you haven't already! Ruthie's is at 70 Raritan Ave., Highland Park NJ, and closes at 3pm every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, now go listen to something LOUD!!!