Monday, May 6, 2013

Yummy Treats!

It's a repeat performance!  Actually, the great folks at The Fine Grind in Little Falls, have extended the stay of my watercolor show there through May! They are at 101 Newark Pompton Turnpike (Rte 23) just south of the Willowbrook Mall, and are open til 10pm or later 7 days a week. Here's a piece that's hanging there now. It's called TREATS and is my first foray into using
 rubber stamps in decades. I used to use them in my work 
constantly when I was at Rutgers, and thought I'd give it 
another shot! And it's the perfect piece to show in mentioning 
the Fine Grind, because they do have some yummy treats! 
I went there last week with my nieces Carla and Sara, and we 
had hot chocolate and sampled some wonderful flavored
 biscotti and tollhouse pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, now go listen to something LOUD!!!