Friday, March 9, 2012

Progress...? Recent Works

It's going to take me awhile to get all these up; the paintings are too large to scan, which although somewhat time consuming, would have made them easier to put up. I'm photographing all my pieces, which means I'm figuring out JUST the correct angle and JUST the correct height, setting to use AND then I have to choose from 90 photos of the same picture because I'm a LEETLE controlling about it all... here's some more, and yea, I know that's really what's at the heart of it.... This Is What Comes Out Of Me


Celebration


Cycles
Almost tossed this one; started as a brush cleaning exercise; decided I liked the texture.


Rabid

A lot of people have been rabid lately; almost literally. I don't pretend to know what's going on, grateful I've got some calm in my life! Too many that are close to me and that I interact with have nutzoid happenings. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, now go listen to something LOUD!!!