Friday, May 4, 2012

Signature

Everyone has a signature. This piece is called signature. Not sure whose it reminds me of, but it does. There's a handwritten quality to this one. I suppose I have a couple of "signature" styles in my artwork; some people's laughs are their signatures, or their smiles for that matter. So at this point I realize that I am talking about two distinct definitions for the word signature. A cursive name, casually written; and, a style one calls their own. I don't sign my work until it's being framed and I'm intentional about where the signature goes and what color it is. It's all about balance and style, whichever signature you refer to! This is what comes out of me.
SIGNATURE    4/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, now go listen to something LOUD!!!