Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Out of Touch!

Sometimes it's difficult for me to get into a regular rhythm. I've always walked my own walk and set my own schedule. Sometimes it feels as if that wasn't the smartest thing to do. It feels like it may have been easier to set myself up where I do the same thing every day (or at least 5 days a week) for some regularity and structure in my life. That's not the case, and, I suppose it could be at any time, but right now it's not. So where does that leave me? Sometimes forgetting to do things I LOVE to do! I look at how much time I have, what I have to do, and not necessarily what makes me happy all the time. So I haven't posted in some time. I actually haven't painted in three days, and the last few pieces I did complete took me longer than usual. It feels as if my output is down. I'm not going to start painting 3 pieces a day to catch up, but it feels odd to have "forgotten" something as important as painting in my life. All it takes, I guess with any habit, is to get out of practice! Here's a piece for you to check out. Thanks for reading, looking and seeing. This is what comes out of me!
MARE     3/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, now go listen to something LOUD!!!