Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hit The Ground...

Running! Wow, after a quick bounce overseas for the mighty Roadburn Festival; I'm back home. I actually had a couple of posts go up automatically and now that I'm back in the States, I've gotten COMPLETELY behind! So much for planning! On my WFMU program last week, I put together my favorite show of the year; the recap of the Roadburn Festival... here is the link; http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/44770 I know I am mixing my arts here, AND music is certainly a huge part of my expression, as is photographing the bands. Hmmm, there's another blog idea. And now to my post for the day. Need to start painting again, yah! This is what comes out of me...!
Barley     4/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, now go listen to something LOUD!!!