Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Opening Night

Thanks to Fred and Sue of PFO Gallery for hosting such a glorious evening for the EQUILIBRIUM group show, which two of my pieces are in. The flow of people was wonderful, the food and beverages were great, and the artwork was really wonderful! The show is up until May 12th; the address again is 399 Route 10, Whippany NJ. Gallery hours are Monday-Friday 10-6, and Saturday 10-5. Here's an innocent bystander in front of her pieces!



It's time to photograph another batch of paintings, and I'm catching up fast. I was sick this week (extremely under the weather at the opening!) and produced almost no work. The last 3 days I've been working on one piece which is unusual for me. There are days when pieces pop out and days when they need to be coaxed out. I've been coaxing myself in lots of ways lately! I've got two more for your perusal today- as always, thank you for looking... This is what comes out of me!

TUBA   2/12

GUST   2/12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, now go listen to something LOUD!!!